From SA-MP Wiki
A list of possible camera modes to be used with GetPlayerCameraMode. Note that there might still be more usable IDs hidden away in the game and some IDs are used for more than one situation.
- 3 - Train/tram camera.
- 4 - Follow ped (normal behind player camera).
- 7 - Sniper aiming.
- 8 - Rocket Launcher aiming.
- 15 - Fixed camera (non-moving) - used for Pay 'n' Spray, chase camera, tune shops, entering buildings, buying food etc.
- 16 - Vehicle front camera, bike side camera.
- 18 - Normal car (+skimmer+helicopter+airplane), several variable distances.
- 22 - Normal boat camera.
- 46 - Camera weapon aiming.
- 51 - Heat-seeking Rocket Launcher aiming.
- 53 - Aiming any other weapon
- 55 - Vehicle passenger drive-by camera.
- 56 - Chase camera: helicopter/bird view.
- 57 - Chase camera: ground camera, zooms in very quickly. (Similar to 56, but on the ground.)
- 58 - Chase camera: horizontal flyby past vehicle.
- 59 - Chase camera (for air vehicles only): ground camera, looking up to the air vehicle.
- 62 - Chase camera (for air vehicles only): vertical flyby past air vehicle.
- 63 - Chase camera (for air vehicles only): horizontal flyby past air vehicle (similar to 58 and 62).
- 64 - Chase camera (for air vehicles only): camera focused on pilot, similar to pressing LOOK_BEHIND key on foot, but in air vehicle.
Additional IDs and info by Basssiiie.
For a full list, including non-working modes, see http://gtag.gtagaming.com/sanandreas/camera-modes/.