From SA-MP Wiki
VERTAAL DIT VERDER IK HEB AMPER TIJD MEER
de volgende release zal sa-mp 0.3c zijn
- /headmove commando toegevoegd om de hoofd bewegingen te (de-)activeren
- negatieve scores zijn in de browser te zien als 0
- je kan geen objecten in huizen meer oppakken
- probleem opgelost met camera vectors van verschillende scherm resoluties
- Fixed issue with player 3D text labels not showing after gamemode restart
- Fixed crash if you quit the game while spectating a player
- Fixed error in browser with samp:// URL when the port was 5 characters long
- Fixed name tag rendering on RC vehicles
- Fixed issue with pickup streaming when the player dies
- Added head movement incar
- Chat logging
- Improved player and animation syncing
- Improved vehicle syncing
- Files, including screenshots, now save to '/My Documents/GTA San Andreas User Files'
- No restrictions on screen resolution size
- Any frame limiter changes are now saved
- Chat time-stamping with the /timestamp command
- forcesync (0-2) option for ApplyAnimation
- Upgraded sqlite version to 18.104.22.168
- Added server password resetting when console input is 'password 0'
- Improvements to GetPlayerWeaponData and GetPlayerAmmo
- New vehicle velocity and rotation functions
- Ability to track all applied animations using GetPlayerAnimationIndex
- Players can be scripted to hold objects
- A threaded HTTP client for pawn (beta)
- New object limit of 400
- The ability to change the draw distance of objects (up to 300 units)
- NPCs can now record custom set animations
- Increased PVar lookup speed
- Up to 500 players per server and up to 2000 vehicles.
- New mouse driven scoreboard, chat and other UIs.
- Visible vehicle damage and vehicle repairing.
- NPC bots that can drive trains, planes and more.
- Completely server controlled game play.
- Improved sync including vehicle surfing.
- Many new scripting features.
- Many bug and crash fixes - SA-MP 0.3a is the most stable version yet!
- Fixed insecure handling of private messages.
- Fixed packet fragmentation/MTU issue.
- Various security updates to the netcode and connection logic.
- Security updates to the client binaries.
- Removed compression from the aiming vectors to improve accuracy.
- Added seconds to server logs and also shows raw incoming UDP connections.
- OnVehicleMod/OnVehiclePaintjob/OnVehicleRespray includes the origin playerid.
- Added OnPlayerUpdate, a callback fired for every player network update. This will help server-side anti-cheat.
- Limited filterscripts to 16.
Version 0.2.2 R3 (client only)
- Removed all SAC code. This fixes a security vulnerability mentioned earlier.
- Fixed problem with clipboard text not copying externally.
- Fixed time/fog/lighting flickering when the passing of time is disabled.
- Fixed some vehicle audio problems (silent cars/planes/boats/helis).
- Fixed texture lag/streaming popups when many models were loaded.
- Fixed some car mod shop crashes.
- Alternate siren for police vehicles is now synced.
- TextDraw code is completely rewritten. It now works in interiors and will disable with the scoreboard.
- Crashes caused by DestroyVehicle script are fixed.
- Imported some of the 0.3/0.2.5 vehicle surfing code.
- Added command /fpslimit to adjust the frame rate limiter. Valid /fpslimit values are 20-100.
Version 0.2.2 R2 (client only)
- Some crashes related to models/pickups.
- Collision processing issues (objects/players fall through the ground).
- Chat window wrapping server messages.
- Texture rendering if your graphics card uses a custom d3dx9_25.dll.
- Chat window is now scrollable with upto 5 pages of text (50 lines).
- Chat window now wraps text properly over multiple lines.
- Chat entry improved, it allows upto 128 character messages, supports selection, copy and paste etc.
- All text rendering has been heavily optimised. Chat text now has no noticable impact on framerate.
- Name tags cannot be seen through walls/objects.
- A car mod shop crash applying certain car mods has been fixed.
- Pickup limit increased to 400.
- The server can now disable all interior entrances/exits.
- Native sqlite database support for pawn. Sqlite is a lightweight alternative to the mysql plugin.
- The name tag drawing distance can be set from the server.
- Insane stunt bonuses can be toggled on/off by the server.
- Various netcode security updates.
- 0.2.2 will use the second major version of SAC.
- Player head movement sync added. Player's characters will look in the direction their camera is looking.
- A new cellphone action enables players to hold a cellphone and look like they're on a call (useful for pen1 based scripts).
- New usable skins; Tenpenny, Pulaski, Hernandez, Ryder, Smoke, Sweet, Mafia Boss.
- Bandwidth and ped sync improvements. 0.2.2 will consume less server bandwidth than 0.2.1.
- Fixed bug with setting player colors of players 100,101,102.
- Increased timeouts to prevent connection loss.
- Decreased CPU time required to process vehicles on the client.
- Fixed animation problem with fire hydrant and spray can.
- Fixed nametags with no player issue.
- Fixed an issue where the client wasn't displaying "You are banned", "Server is full." messages.
Version 0.2.1 R2 (server only)
- Added protecting of bot attack.
- Added SAC (SA-MP anti-cheat).
- Few bugfixes of 0.2 release
- RCon BANIP added
- Fixed Filterscript return in OnPlayerText having no effect
- Admins can now teleport to places by right*clicking somewhere on the map
- Parachutes being opened in cars fixed
- Tire popping synced
- Fixed drivebys not syncing occasionally
- Race*styled checkpoints
- Scripts can now toggle interior weapons being allowed
- Changable weather
- Throwable weapons now work (note: no satchel charges)
- Kick/ban now properly disconnects the user
- OnPlayerDisconnect now informed of reason
- Dynamically created vehicles
- Tank turret sync
- Interscript communication
- Trains re*introduced
- Improved text entry
- Players drop weapons when they die
- Fixed the bug where two players can enter the car as driver
- Server*side car position saving
- Re*introduced object scripting stuff
- Filterscript timers are not killed after a game mode restart/change
- Fixed the server crash concerning the samp.ban file having empty lines
- Pickups are now reset on game mode change
- OnGameModeInit and OnGameModeExit implemented for filterscripts
- Fixed OnFilterScriptExit not being called
- Given Rcon access to PAWN Commands
- Empty /pm or /msg causing a local crash now fixed
- New Rcon command: players, which shows the player's name and IP
- Fixed a crash where you enter a car mod shop in debug mode
- New scripting commands: GetPlayerPing, GetPlayerIP, and GetPlayerWeapon
- server_log.txt is flushed instantly, instead delayed
- server_log.txt is appended, instead of rewritten
- Improving support for weapons
- Synced reloading
- Friendly fire
- SetTimerEx, CallRemoteFunction, and CallLocalFunction
- "white health bar" bug fixed
- Per player time
- Virtual worlds
- Pedestrian Animations
- Support for 200 players / 700 vehicles / 70 different types of vehicles
- Text Draw
- Wanted Level
- Desync Weapons
- Reduced area chat / chat message pawn function
- GetPlayerAngle and GetVehicleAngle with all the supported angles
- A working OnVehicleDeath
- A fixed GetVehiclePos
- A working PutPlayerInVehicle
- Scripting Animations (SetPlayerSpecialAction(), ApplyAnimation() and ClearAnimations() pawn functions)
- RC Vehicles
- Windowed Mode (alt+enter)
Version 0.1b R2 (server only)
- Fixed few servercrash bugs.
- Player IP recorded on connect.
- Client/server crash fixes
- Bugfixes for the browser
- First public release