From SA-MP Wiki
Deletes a previously set player variable.
|playerid||The ID of the player whose player variable to delete.|
|varname||The name of the player variable to delete.|
- 1: The function executed successfully.
- 0: The function failed to execute. Either the player specified isn't connected or there is no variable set with the given name.
SetPVarInt(playerid, "SomeVarName", 69); // Later on, when the variable is no longer needed... DeletePVar(playerid, "SomeVarName");
|Once a variable is deleted, attempts to retrieve the value will return 0 (for integers and floats and NULL for strings.|
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- SetPVarInt: Set an integer for a player variable.
- GetPVarInt: Get the previously set integer from a player variable.
- SetPVarString: Set a string for a player variable.
- GetPVarString: Get the previously set string from a player variable.
- SetPVarFloat: Set a float for a player variable.
- GetPVarFloat: Get the previously set float from a player variable.