From SA-MP Wiki
Deletes a previously set server variable.
|varname||The name of the server variable to delete.|
- 1: The function executed successfully.
- 0: The function failed to execute. There is no variable set with the given name.
SetSVarInt("SomeVarName", 69); // Later on, when the variable is no longer needed... DeleteSVar("SomeVarName");
|Once a variable is deleted, attempts to retrieve the value will return 0 (for integers and floats and NULL for strings.|
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- SetSVarInt: Set an integer for a server variable.
- GetSVarInt: Get a player server as an integer.
- SetSVarString: Set a string for a server variable.
- GetSVarString: Get the previously set string from a server variable.
- SetSVarFloat: Set a float for a server variable.
- GetSVarFloat: Get the previously set float from a server variable.