From SA-MP Wiki
|Note: This function name starts with a lowercase letter.|
Find a filename matching a pattern.
|name||The string to hold the result in, returned as a packed string.|
|const pattern||The pattern that should be matched. May contain wildcards.|
|index||The number of the file, in case there are multiple matches.|
|size||The maximum size of parameter name|
true on success, false on failure
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- fopen: Open a file.
- fclose: Close a file.
- ftemp: Create a temporary file stream.
- fremove: Remove a file.
- fwrite: Write to a file.
- fread: Read a file.
- fputchar: Put a character in a file.
- fgetchar: Get a character from a file.
- fblockwrite: Write blocks of data into a file.
- fblockread: Read blocks of data from a file.
- fseek: Jump to a specific character in a file.
- flength: Get the file length.
- fexist: Check, if a file exists.
- fmatch: Check, if patterns with a file name matches.