From SA-MP Wiki
|Note: This function name starts with a lowercase letter.|
Delete a file.
|name||The path of the file to delete. (NOTE: NOT a file handle)|
- 1: The function executed successfully.
- 0: The function failed to execute. The file doesn't exist, or you don't have permission to delete it.
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- fopen: Open a file.
- fclose: Close a file.
- ftemp: Create a temporary file stream.
- fremove: Remove a file.
- fwrite: Write to a file.
- fread: Read a file.
- fputchar: Put a character in a file.
- fgetchar: Get a character from a file.
- fblockwrite: Write blocks of data into a file.
- fblockread: Read blocks of data from a file.
- fseek: Jump to a specific character in a file.
- flength: Get the file length.
- fexist: Check, if a file exists.
- fmatch: Check, if patterns with a file name matches.