From SA-MP Wiki
Get the facing angle of an actor.
|actorid||The ID of the actor to get the facing angle of. Returned by CreateActor.|
|ang||A float variable, passed by reference, in to which the actor's facing angle will be stored.|
- 1: The function executed successfully.
- 0: The function failed to execute. The actor specified does not exist.
- The actor's facing angle is stored in the specified variable.
new Float:angle; GetActorFacingAngle(actorid, angle);
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- SetActorFacingAngle: Set the facing angle of an actor.
- GetActorPos: Get the position of an actor.