From SA-MP Wiki
|vehicleid||The ID of the vehicle to get the damage statuses of.|
|panels||A variable to store the panel damage data in, passed by reference.|
|doors||A variable to store the door damage data in, passed by reference.|
|lights||A variable to store the light damage data in, passed by reference.|
|tires||A variable to store the tire damage data in, passed by reference.|
- 1: The function executed successfully.
- 0: The function failed to execute. This means the vehicle specified does not exist.
|The stored values are bit masks. Bitwise operators will allow you to use the values.|
new panels, doors, lights, tires; GetVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights, tires); printf("Vehicle Status : [Panels] : %d - [Doors] : %d - [Lights] : %d - [Tires] : %d",panels,doors,lights,tires);
|Tip||For some useful functions for working with vehicle damage values, see here.|
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- UpdateVehicleDamageStatus: Update the vehicle damage.
- SetVehicleHealth: Set the health of a vehicle.
- GetVehicleHealth: Check the health of a vehicle.
- RepairVehicle: Fully repair a vehicle.
The following callbacks might be useful, as they're related to this function in one way or another.
- OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate: Called when a vehicle's damage state changes.