From SA-MP Wiki
Remove a component from a vehicle.
|vehicleid||ID of the vehicle.|
|componentid||ID of the component to remove.|
This function does not return any specific values.
//remove Nitro from vehicle number 1 RemoveVehicleComponent(1,1010);
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- AddVehicleComponent: Add a component to a vehicle.
- GetVehicleComponentInSlot: Check what components a vehicle has.
- GetVehicleComponentType: Check the type of component via the ID.
The following callbacks might be useful, as they're related to this function in one way or another.
- OnVehicleMod: Called when a vehicle is modded.
- OnEnterExitModShop: Called when a vehicle enters or exits a mod shop.