From SA-MP Wiki
Set an integer player variable.
|Variables aren't reset until after OnPlayerDisconnect is called, so the values are still accessible in OnPlayerDisconnect.|
|playerid||The ID of the player whose player variable will be set.|
|varname||The name of the player variable.|
|int_value||The integer to be set.|
- 1: The function executed successfully.
- 0: The function failed to execute. Either the player specified is not connected, or the variable name is null or over 40 characters.
// set GetPlayerMoney the value of player variable named "Money" SetPVarInt(playerid, "Money", GetPlayerMoney(playerid)); // will print money that player has printf("money: %d", GetPVarInt(playerid, "Money"));
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- GetPVarInt: Get the previously set integer from a player variable.
- SetPVarString: Set a string for a player variable.
- GetPVarString: Get the previously set string from a player variable.
- SetPVarFloat: Set a float for a player variable.
- GetPVarFloat: Get the previously set float from a player variable.
- DeletePVar: Delete a player variable.