From SA-MP Wiki
|playerid||The ID of the player to set the interior of.|
|interiorid||The interior ID to set the player in.|
- 1: The function executed successfully.
- 0: The function failed to execute. This means the player is not connected.
// Set player to default interior (outside) SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 0);
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- GetPlayerInterior: Get the current interior of a player.
- LinkVehicleToInterior: Change the interior that a vehicle is seen in.
The following callbacks might be useful as well, as they are related to this callback in one way or another.
- OnPlayerInteriorChange: Called when a player changes interior.