From SA-MP Wiki
Delete part of a string.
|string||The string to delete part of.|
|start||The position of the first character to delete.|
|end||The position of the last character to delete.|
|Returns||This function doesn't return a specific value|
new string = "We will delete everything apart from this"; strdel(string, 0, 37); // string is now "this"
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- Strcmp: Compare two strings to check if they are the same.
- Strfind: Search for a string in a string.
- Strtok: Get the next word/parameter in a string.
- Strins: Insert text into a string.
- Strlen: Get the length of the string.
- Strmid: Extract part of a string into another string.
- Strpack: Pack a string into a destination.
- Strval: Convert a string into an integer.
- Strcat: Concatenate two strings into a destination reference.