From SA-MP Wiki
Get the length of a specific string.
|const string||The string you want to get the length of.|
|Returns||The length of the string as an integer.|
new stringLength = strlen("This is an example string."); // stringLength is now set to 26
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- Strcmp: Compare two strings to check if they are the same.
- Strfind: Search for a string in a string.
- Strtok: Get the next word/parameter in a string.
- Strdel: Delete part of a string.
- Strins: Insert text into a string.
- Strmid: Extract part of a string into another string.
- Strpack: Pack a string into a destination.
- Strval: Convert a string into an integer.
- Strcat: Concatenate two strings into a destination reference.