From SA-MP Wiki
Extract a range of characters from a string.
|dest||The string to store the extracted characters in.|
|const source||The string from which to extract characters.|
|start||The position of the first character.|
|end||The position of the last character.|
|maxlength=sizeof dest||The length of the destination. (Will be the size of dest by default)|
|Returns||This function doesn't return a specific value|
strmid(string, "Extract 'HELLO' without the !!!!: HELLO!!!!", 34, 39); //string contains "HELLO"
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- Strcmp: Compare two strings to check if they are the same.
- Strfind: Search for a string in a string.
- Strtok: Get the next word/parameter in a string.
- Strdel: Delete part of a string.
- Strins: Insert text into a string.
- Strlen: Get the length of the string.
- Strpack: Pack a string into a destination.
- Strval: Convert a string into an integer.
- Strcat: Concatenate two strings into a destination reference.