From SA-MP Wiki
Sets the various visual damage statuses of a vehicle, such as popped tires, broken lights and damaged panels.
|vehicleid||The ID of the vehicle to set the damage of.|
|panels||A set of bits containing the panel damage status.|
|doors||A set of bits containing the door damage status.|
|lights||A set of bits containing the light damage status.|
|tires||A set of bits containing the tire damage status.|
This function does not return any specific values.
new panels, doors, lights, tires; GetVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights, tires); UpdateVehicleDamageStatus(vehicleid, panels, doors, lights, 15); //Setting tires to 15 will pop them all
|Tip||For some useful functions for working with vehicle damage values, see here.|
The following functions may be useful, as they are related to this function in one way or another.
- SetVehicleHealth: Set the health of a vehicle.
- GetVehicleHealth: Check the health of a vehicle.
- RepairVehicle: Fully repair a vehicle.
- GetVehicleDamageStatus: Get the vehicle damage state for each part individually.
The following callbacks might be useful, as they're related to this function in one way or another.
- OnVehicleDamageStatusUpdate: Called when a vehicle's damage state changes.