From SA-MP Wiki
sa-mp.cfg is a client configuration file which allows you to change settings related to SA-MP. This file is found in your 'My Documents\GTA San Andreas User Files\SAMP' folder, under your Windows user account. This file can be edited with Windows notepad, or similar text editor.
- pagesize - This allows players to set the number of lines of the chat window displayed. The default is 10 lines. It may be set up to 20 lines. This value is set by the client-side /pagesize command.
- fpslimit - This allows players to set a specific limit on FPS, when the frame limiter option enabled in the GTA:SA menu. Values accepted are 20 to 90. The default set by SA-MP is 50 FPS. This value is set by the client-side /fpslimit command.
- disableheadmove - This option controls whether player's heads move in the direction they are looking. 1 disables head movements, 0 enables it. This value is set by the client-side /headmove command.
- timestamp - This allows players to show a local time-stamp to the left of chat messages. 1 enables timestamps, and 0 disables it. This value is set by the client-side /timestamp command.
- ime - This controls whether the chat window input supports Input Method text editing and language switching. 1 enables IME, 0 disables it.
- multicore - Whether the SA-MP client uses multiple CPU cores when running. Default is 1 (Use multiple CPU cores).
- directmode - This allows players with chat text drawing problems to use the slower direct-to-screen text rendering mode. 0 to disable, 1 to enable.
- audiomsgoff - If this option is set to 1, no Audio Stream: messages will be displayed in the chat window when the server requests the client to connect to an audio stream. This option is enabled/disable with the client-side /audiomsg command.
- audioproxyoff - If this option is set to 1, and there is a proxy server set in your Windows Internet Options, the proxy will not be used when accessing audio streams in SA-MP.